Last month was kind of a mixed bag for interested Pickerington home sellers.
While the median sales price increased, the average price per square foot and total number of home sales actually decreased.
Central Ohio Properties for Sale
Here’s a brief summary of the current state of the Pickerington real estate market, based on the most recent data available on Trulia:
- Currently there are 335 homes for sale on the market, including 191 in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between November and January, the average price per square foot for a Pickerington home was $77, down 11.5 percent when compared to the same period last year.
- Meanwhile, the median sales price for homes increased by 7.7 percent during that same period, to $172,250.
- That number was based on 68 home sales between November and January. This means that home sales have fallen 44.7 percent when compared year-over-year.
- During the week ending on February 22, the average listing price for a Pickerington home was $211,515, down 0.5 percent when compared to the week before.
- Here’s how similar communities compared in terms of average listing price:
- Reynoldsburg: $130,722
- Etna: $173,577
- Canal Winchester: $164,596
- Baltimore: $196,072
- Carroll: $277,257
- Lithopolis: $161,513
- During the week ending on February 22, the median sales price for a two-bedroom Pickerington home was $99,200
- The sales price for a three-bedroom home was $140,026
- And the price for a four-bedroom Pickerington home was $180,000
- And here how similar communities compared in terms of median sales price:
- Reynoldsburg: $102,000
- Etna: $142,000
- Canal Winchester: $111,000
- Baltimore: $118,000
- Carroll: $205,500
- Lithopolis: $293,900
List Your Pickerington Property on the Market Today!
As you can see, the Pickerington real estate market is a complex arena. While some measures indicate that it’s a buyer’s market, other’s are saying it’s a seller’s market.
That’s why it’s best to work with an experienced Central Ohio REALTOR who knows the ins and outs of the market and can help you effectively navigate it as a home seller.
While you’re at it, you may want to check out some of the FREE home-selling resources I offer online, such as:
Until next time,