And if you’re staying home for the holidays, do you know what you’ll be cooking for this annual day of feasting?
If you’re anything like my family, you probably have a long list of things to do before Thanksgiving arrives. And if you’re an interested Pickerington home buyer, that likely means you haven’t had a chance to think about the local housing market lately.
No worries! That’s where I as your Pickerington REALTOR can help! Below you’ll find the latest market data on the Pickerington real estate market, which will help you stay in-the-know even as you rush to get prepared for the holidays.
Pickerington Homes for Sale
Here’s an overview of the current state of the Pickerington real estate market, based on the most recent data from real estate website, Trulia:
- Currently, there are 462 resale and new homes on the Pickerington real estate market, including 144 in the pre-foreclosure, auction or bank-owned stages.
- Between July and September, the median sales price for a Pickerington home was $161,200, which represents a 0.8 percent increase when compared to the same period a year ago.
- During the week ending on Oct. 26, the average listing price for a home for sale here was $214,523, which represents a 0.7 percent decrease when compared to the week before.
- During that previous week, the average listing price for a Pickerington home was $216,052.
- During the week ending on Oct. 26, the median sales price for a 2 bedroom home for sale was $182,000.
- The median sales price for a 3-bedroom home was $137,000.
- And the median sales price for a 4-bedroom Pickerington home was $100,000.
Your Pickerington, OH Real Estate Expert
I hope you found the above information helpful as a home buyer. Even though your home search may take a backseat during the height of the holiday season, I realize how important it is for home buyers to remain in-the-know about changes on the local housing market.
As your Pickerington REALTOR, I’ll be happy to discuss with you what you’re looking for in a Pickerington home and then help you find it on the local real estate market.
Until next time,