Below are the most expensive Powell home sales for 2013 as reported by the Columbus Board of Realtors & The Pacifico Group.
- 877 Matthews Brook Ln: 4 bedroom, 4 full & 2 half baths, 6,913 sq. feet in Deep Run with French American Design was a 2008 winner of “Best in Show” located in a gated community. Sold for $1,470,000 on 10/31/2013.
- 859 Creek Bend Ln: 4 bedroom, 4 full and 3 half baths, 4,504 sq. feet in Deep Run is a riverfront property with awesome views and an amazing outdoor living space with 2 fireplaces, built in appliances, and a salt water pool! Sold for $1,400,000 on 03/08/2013.
- 833 Matthews Brook Ln: 6 bedroom, 4 full and 2 half baths, 8,348 sq. feet in Deep Run has an open flowing floor plan with sunken great room, banquet sized dining room, and a cooks’ kitchen. Sold for $1,362,500 on 11/15/2013.
- 1621 Strathshire Hall Pl: 4 bedroom, 4 full and 3 half baths, 6,554 sq. feet home in Loch Lomond on 2.29 Acres of rolling grounds with a private lake and professional landscaping. Home features unique architectural detailing. Sold for $1,072,500 on 07/30/2013.
- 4961 Rosalind Ln: 5 bedrooms, 4 full and 2 half baths, 5,491 sq. feet in Trotters Gait features a double bridal staircase, 10 foot ceilings, enormous kitchen with fireplace, and private in-ground pool and putting green. Sold for $952,000 on 07/29/2013.
- 4987 Ravines Edge Ct: 6 bedroom, 6.5 bath, 6,830 sq. feet in Wedgewood Park Estates has a 4 car garage, 10 foot ceilings on 1st floor & 9 foot ceilings on 2nd floor. Sold for $945,000 on 05/31/2013.
- 939 Riverbend Ave: 6 bedroom, 5 full and 2 half baths, 5,124 sq. feet in Riverbend with 1st floor owners suite and nanny or in-law suite over garage. Home is on nearly 2 wooded acres leading to Olentangy River. Sold for $937,100 on 01/31/2013.
- 5221 Woodbridge Ave: 5 bedroom, 5 full and 2 half baths, 5,360 sq. feet in Wedgewood has fabulous details from the gourmet kitchen to the faux limestone wall and sunning fireplace in the great room. Sold for $920,000 on 03/22/2013.
- 8874 Concord Rd: 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 3,233 sq. feet in Genesis has 10 acres with woods, ravines, a stream, and lush gardens throughout. The Great room and lower level both feature massive stone fireplaces. Sold for $900,000 on 06/10/2013.
- 1336 Berkeley Ct: 6 bedroom, 5 full and 2 half baths, 5,586 sq. feet in Daventry features pristine living on a cul-de-sac location with deck, patio, and irrigation system on the property. Sold for $897,000 on 11/15/2013.
If you are looking to buy or sell your Powell home, please call top selling Powell Realtors The Pacifico Group at 614-863-3344.