Below are the most expensive Pickerington home sales for the 4th quarter of 2013 as reported by the Columbus Board of Realtors & The Pacifico Group.
- 6959 Optimara Dr: 5 bedroom, 5 full & 2 half baths, 8,027 sq. feet in Violet Meadows with dramatic and custom designer features: dual staircases, 2 great rooms, 2 gourmet kitchens, theatre & game rooms. Sold for $654,000 on 11/12/2013.
- 13895 Fantasy Way: 5 bedroom, 5 bath, 3,900 sq. feet in Violet Meadows featuring new kitchen, new hardwood floors, new upgraded carpet & pad, newer appliances and travertine tile. Sold for $500,000 on 12/16/2013.
- 9867 Haverford Pl: 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 3,394 sq. feet in Glenshire on a gorgeous wooded lot with a renovated designer kitchen, walkout lower level with guest suite. Sold for $340,000 on 10/13/2013.
- 8786 Winding Creek Way: 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 3,010 sq. feet patio home with first floor master, whole house audio, private porch with fireplace and secluded patio. Sold for $317,000 on 11/21/2013.
- 221 Fox Glen Dr: 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 3,115 sq. feet is an exquisite 5 level home on a wooded lot in Fox Glen with a whole-house energy package for lower utility bills. Sold for $296,000 on 10/28/2013.
- 119 S. Corkwood Ct: 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2,840 sq. feet in Fox Glen has a 2-story great room with a wall of windows overlooking the cul-de-sac lot and wooded back yard. Sold for $287,500 on 12/30/2013.
- 124 N. Corkwood Ct: 4 bedroom, 2 full and 2 half baths, 3,801 sq. feet in Fox Glen with featuring granite countertops, custom wood finishing and bar in lower level. Sold for $285,000 on 10/18/2013.
- 121 Urich Dr: 5 bedroom, 3.5 baths, 3,292 sq. feet in The Landings is a beautiful 5 bedroom home with a finished basement featuring theatre room and bar. Cherry cabinetry, granite countertops & stainless steel appliances in Kitchen. Sold for $275,000 on 10/01/2013.
If you are looking to buy or sell your Pickerington home, please call top selling Pickerington Realtors, Mike Pacifico & The Pacifico Group with Prudential at 614-863-3344.