If you’re a Pickerington home owner who’s looking for a fun activity to enjoy with your family this month than you’ve come to the right Central Ohio real estate website.
Below, I’ve compiled a list of community events going on this month that is sure to appeal to all ages and interests.
Upcoming Events Going on in Central Ohio This Month
Musical Performance: Come check out this unique musical performance at Trinity Episcopal Church! Twelve composers were recently asked to compose new music for the bells. These composers include Sheena Phillips, Donald Harris, Sue Harshe, Vera Stanojevic, Bobby Floyd, and Richard Smoot. Each month, these new works will be debuted at the church.
- When: Recurring monthly through December 2012
- Where: Trinity Episcopal Church, Broad and Third Streets in Columbus
- Admission: FREE
- More Information: Call 614-309-8986 or visit www.columbuspublicart.com
Antique Show: Visit with respected antique dealers from all across the country and discover whether that antique or collectible you’ve been holding on to for years is worth anything. Or just come to learn something about history!
- When: 6 to 9 p.m. on March 30 and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on March 31
- Where: Gahanna Lincoln Antique Show, 140 S. Hamilton Road in Gahanna
- Admission: $4
- More Info: Call 614-418-9114
Art Exhibit: Come see the works of art that students at Columbus College of Art & Design have been working on all year at this art exhibit titled “Yesterday: A CCAD Student Exhibition”
- When: March 6 to April 20; Tuesdays: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Wednesdays to Fridays: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturdays: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Where: Dublin Arts Center, 7125 Riverside Drive in Dublin
- Admission: FREE
- More Info: Call 614-889-7444
Ohio Brass Arts Festival: Enjoy a day of band performances, concessions and more at this annual day of music and fun!
- When: Noon to 9:30 p.m. on March 24
- Where: Northland Performing Arts Center, 4411 Tamarack Boulevard in Columbus
- Admission: $10 to $15
- More Info: 614-214-6045
Living in Pickerington, Ohio
As you can see, there are plenty of exciting things going on in the Pickerington Ohio area all the time!
If you get a chance to attend one of the events I mentioned above, please let me know what you think of it!
And if you’re a Pickerington home owner who is considering selling your current home and buying a new one, I can help with that!
Until next time,