One of best things about living in Pickerington, Ohio is the wealth of fun and family-friendly activities going on all the time.
Whether you’re interested in the arts, sports, or something else – you’ll find that there will never be a shortage of activities to enjoy when you live in Central Ohio.
To show you what I mean, I’ve compiled a list of fun events going on this month in the Pickerington area. Enjoy!
Check Out These Exciting Activities This Month in Central Ohio
Here are just some of the activities that you and your family could be enjoying if you lived in Pickerington and the surrounding area:
Take a Safari: Come to COSI to enjoy this documentary on an African safari in the Okavango. This film features up-close footage of hippopotamuses, elephants, lions and more. You and your family will get to enjoy this exciting and education film on COSI’s larger-than-life 3D screen.
- When: Now through May 31; Times vary
- Where: COSI, 333 W. Broad St., Columbus, 43215
- Admission: $6.50 to $7.50
- More Info: Call 614-228-2674 or 888-819-2674
Sewing Class: Learn about what residents wore during the Civil War era. This class will also teach you about the popular fashions during the time as well as how clothing was constructed in the 1800s. In addition, original garments will be available for examination and discussion.
- When: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on February 18
- Where: Ohio History Center/Ohio Village, 800 E. 17th Ave., Columbus, 43211
- Admission: $20
- More Info: Call 800-686-1541 or 614-297-2663
Motorcycle Show: Come check out 30 motorcycles from Honday’s decades-long presence in the Ohio area. According to the museum, all of the 30 significant bikes on display were built in Marysville Ohio.
- When: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. from now to June 30
- Where: AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum, 13515 Yarmouth Dr., Pickerington, 43147
- Admission: Adults $10. Students $3. Seniors $8. Children 11 and under free.
- More Info: Call 614-856-2222
Invest in the Pickerington Real Estate Market Today!
As you can see, there truly is something for everything interest here in Central Ohio!
I also recommend you contact me if you’re thinking about purchasing a Central Ohio home for sale.
As an experienced Ohio REALTOR, I’ll be happy to discuss with you any of the fine communities in our area, including:
Until next time,