It was a great month on the Pickerington, Ohio real esate market – especially if you were a Central Ohio home buyer.
After all, both the average price per square foot on Pickerington homes and the median home sales price dropped during the last few weeks.
Continue reading to learn more about the latest trends on the Pickerington real estate market.
Here’s an overview of the latest activity on the Pickerington real estate market, based on the most recent data from real estate website Trulia:
- Currently there are 379 resale and new homes on the market, including 161 in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between September and November, the median sales price for Pickerington homes was $149,000, based on 119 sales.
- Compared to the same period in 2010, the median home sales price has decreased by 0.7 percent.
- Last year, the median sales price for Pickerington homes was $150,000.
- Meanwhile, the average price per square foot dropped by 2.6 percent, to $74, when compared to the year before.
- During the week ending on December 28, the average listing price for homes in Pickerington Ohio was $209,878, up 0.6 percent when compared to the week before.
- During that previous week, the average listing price was $208,606.
- During the week ending on Dec. 28, the median sales price for a 2-bedroom Pickerington home was $88,500
- The median sales price for a 3-bedroom home was $136,000
- And the median sales price for a 4-bedroom home was $173,500
- Here’s how nearby communities stacked up in terms of average listing price:
Canal Winchester: $164,461
Here’s how nearby communities stacked up in terms of median sales price:
Canal Winchester: $117,900
Central Ohio Real Estate
I hope the above information provided you with some helpful insight on the Pickerington real estate market.
As your Pickerington real estate expert, I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have as well as help you strategize the best way to navigate the market as a home buyer.
In the meantime, make sure to check out some of my Pickerington home buying tools, including:
Until next time,