Below, you’ll find just a sampling of the fun activities you and your family could be enjoying if you were living in the Pickerington, Ohio area.
Things to Do In the Greater Columbus Area
I hope you and your family get to take some time out of your busy schedule to enjoy one or more of these fun, family-friendly activities this month:
Archaeological Dig Movie: Watch as members of the Explorer Society conduct an archeological dig in the Valley of the Unknown, where secrets have been buried for hundreds of years.
- When: Now through Dec. 30
- Where: COSI, 333 W. Broad Street in Columbus
- Admission: Film is $2 to $3
- More Info: Call 614-228-2674
Goldilocks and the Three Bears Play: Come bring your children to the Columbus Children’s Theatre to hear this classic fairy tale with a fresh spin on it. In this theatrical version of the fairy tale, Baby Bear and Goldilocks are friends discussing who really broke Papa’s chair. The show’s performance – as well as its high level of audience participation – has won accolades with critics and patrons alike in recent weeks.
- When: Now through Jan. 22
- Where: Columbus Children’s Theatre, 512 N. Park Street in Columbus
- Admission: $10 to $20
- More Info: Call 614-224-6672
Martin Luther King Jr. Day at the Zoo: Teach your children about the various species of animals by taking them to the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium. In honor of the federal holiday, all visitors will get in free.
- When: Jan. 16
- Where: Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, 4850 W. Powell Road in Powell
- Admission: FREE
- More Info: Call 614-645-3550
Winter Jam: This annual concert series features contemporary acts on the Christian music scene. A sermon is even included in the performance.
- When: Jan. 28
- Where: Value City Arena at the Jerome Schottenstein Center, 555 Borror Drive in Columbus
- Admission: $10
- More info: Call 614-688-5561
Relocating to the Pickerington, Ohio Area
As you can see, there’s always something fun and exciting going on in the Pickerington, Ohio area!
I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have as well as let you know about our various Pickerington neighborhoods, such as:
Until next time,