Are you a Pickerington home buyer whose schedule is overflowing with house showing, work and holiday planning?
If so, then I recommend you slow down to enjoy what makes Pickerington truly magical – especially during the holiday season!
Below, I’ve compiled a brief list of some fun area activities that you and your family can enjoy.
These activities will leave you feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the Pickerington real estate market once again!
Enjoy these Family Friendly Pickerington Activities
Here are just some of the many community activities that you and your family can enjoy this month in Pickerington, Ohio:
Local Foods Show: Learn about local food from around the world during this educational event through Nov. 6 at the Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens. Topics explored include local food trends, American eating habits, and attitudes towards food. There will also be plenty of children’s interactive activities, making this a fun outing for the whole family!
- When: Now through Nov. 6
- Where: Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, 1777 E. Broad St. in Columbus
- Admission: $11 for adults, $9 for seniors and students, $6 for children and free for those under 2 years old.
- More Info: Call 614-645-8733 or 800-214-7275
Columbus International Festival: Come visit 150 countries and learn about their cultures and local cuisines – all without ever having left the Veterans memorial in Columbus! This international festival is an annual event that draws large crowds because of its authenticity to other cultures.
- When: Nov. 5 to 6
- Where: Veterans Memorial, 300 W. Broad Street in Columbus
- Admission: $7 for adults, $5 for seniors and students, $2 for children under 12 and free for children under 5.
- More Info: Call 614-228-4010 or 614-735-2848
Motorcycle Show: Now through next year, you can check out “30-Year Ride,” which pays homage to 30 years of significant Honda motorcycles that were created right in Marysville, Ohio.
- When: Now through June 30, 2012
- Where: AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum, 13515 Yarmouth Drive in Pickerington
- Admission: $10 for adults, $3 for students, $8 for seniors, and children 11 and under get in free
- More Info: Call 614-856-2222.
Holiday Lights Show: Now through the holiday season, come check out Gahanna’s “Holiday Lights and Winter Wonderland” show, which features children’s story times, visits with Santa, holiday lights, and so much more!
- When: Nov. 12 to Jan. 2, times vary
- Where: Old Gahanna and Creekside, 123 Mill Street
- Admission: FREE
- More Info: Call 614-418-9114
Investing in Pickerington, Ohio Real Estate
As you can see, Pickerington offers residents an eclectic selection of fun things to do for the entire family.
I hope you get a chance to check out one of these events and spend some quality time with the family. If you do, let me know what you think of it!
And if you’re interested in making Pickerington your permanent home, then contact me, Michael Pacifico, today!
As your Pickerington real estate expert, I’ll be happy to provide you with a number of helpful home buying tips that will make navigating the market easier, as well as answer any questions you might have!
Until next time,